Communications and Graphics StudentWe are looking for a motivated student to work for the West Virginia Water Research Institute at West Virginia University. This job would be perfect for a student looking for part-time work around their course schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the Environmental Education and Outreach Coordinator to develop new graphics and content for websites, social media, and news releases;
- Update content on website;
- Design new and innovative marketing campaigns for events and programs;
- Assist with creation of newsletters; and
- Applicants should be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate courses for Fall 2019;
- Currently completing a degree in marketing, public relations, communications, or other closely related major;
- Experience with web content management; and
- Experience with Cleanslate preferred but not required.