Background Image for Header:
NOTE: follow the directions below for the NRCCE Building as the GPS address may direct you on a route with a gated road. A section of Evansdale Drive (passing WVU Towers Dorms) is gated, you cannot access Evansdale Drive if turning off University Avenue.
Visitors should request a parking permit from Terry Polce before arriving.
Coming From North & South of Morgantown, WV
- Take I-79 Exit 155 (West Virginia University exit)
- Proceed toward WVU/Morgantown and US 19 South
- Go straight through traffic light (University Town Center entrance on the right)
- Go straight through traffic light bearing right past Sheetz gas station onto US 19 South.
- Move into right lane and cross the Edith Barrill Bridge (also known as the Star City Bridge).
- Continue straight through traffic light (CVS Pharmacy, Golden Corral on the right)
- If you want to park at the Coliseum, turn right at light into Coliseum
- If you want to park in one of the paid parking lots, go straight through the next traffic light (the WVU Coliseum will be on your right).
- Move into the left lane, still following 19 South.
- Turn left at the next light (Arboretum on right) onto Evansdale Drive to enter the Evansdale Campus
- When you turn onto Evansdale Drive, you will see the Creative Arts Center on your left. Continue following Evansdale Drive as it twists and turns uphill for one-quarter mile and look for the NRCCE building on your left, the third of three buildings with dark glass and red architectural accents. (There is a blue sign by the entrance doors that reads "National Research Center for Coal & Energy.")
- Continue past the NRCCE building to the 4-way stop sign.
- Turn right at 4-way stop sign into short-term parking lot.
Coming From East of Morgantown, WV
- Take I-68 West to I-79 North
- Exit 155 (West Virginia University exit)
- Follow the directions above, starting at Step 2.